Remanufacturing MRC Batch Systems
TFE srl has a comprehensive refurbishing program designed to extend the useful life of MRC Batch 600/900 Series Sputtering Systems. This program extends from refurbishing and updating the equipment sub-systems for existing owners, by acquiring used systems and completely re-manufacturing them for new customer's applications. Typically, the tool is dismantled and completely rebuilt using newly modernized, advanced components. Every TFE's remanufactured tool is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and is backed with an extensive warranty and Field Service capability.
The 600 Series is a sputter-sideways architecture and offers cassette-to-cassette operation for particle-free, reliable substrate handling. This tool feature dual loadlock, in-line, vertical, side sputtering configurations. The systems can be configured with two or three RF/DC magnetron cathodes and RF etch. An optional high vacuum loadlock is also available. The 600 Series, are particularly suited to high density, low defect applications. The systems can be configured with an optional high vacuum load lock and three or four target positions and have a 13 x 13-inch pallet size. The 600 Series systems are particularly popular for sensitive applications requiring target material that produces unusually high particulate contamination.
The 900 Series incorporates a sputter down configuration, and offers the process flexibility often required in an R&D environment. This tool features dual load lock, in-line, sputter down, batch systems configured with an optional high vacuum load lock and three or four target positions. High-rate DC magnetron sputtering, single pass or multiple pass deposition and dual-level high vacuum pumped load lock features support the versatility and high-throughput of these production systems. Cathode and wafer orientation are horizontal, allowing the sputtered material to be transferred vertically. The 900 Series systems are popular for their pure metal target deposition and convenient wafer-to-pallet loading abilities.
BATCH REFURBISHMENT PROGRAM: 600 and 900 series
- All internal parts of the chamber are removed and cleaned
- Sputtering Chamber is Mechanically polished and chemically cleaned.
- All the cathodes are disassembled and cleaned (or changed due to customers request)
- All the shields are reinstalled after cleaning and all the consumable parts changed
- Gate valves cleaned and re-registered as required
- Throttle valves cleaned and calibrated
- All cryo pumps removed and refurbished by Helix Technology (CTI) (as required)
- Cryo compressor's absorber is changed with a new one by CTI
- Ion tubes changed if not in Spec's
- All none-standard parts are removed, and changed with STD MRC/KDF parts
- All Water lines are changed with new ones
- All Air lines are changed with new ones.
- Seal Rings replaced (as required)
- Rough valves refurbished
- Replace missing or damaged panels
- Full system calibration and alignment
- Vacuum performance verified to MRC's original specification
- Check the status and functionally of all components, to meet or exceed the OEM Original Spec’s.
TFE UPGRADE & CUSTOM SYSTEMS:
- Modern PLC Control
- On-Purpose Developed Control Software
- High Utilization Planar Cathode (up to 40% more utilization)
- Cathode for Magnetic Material
- Dual Magnetron Cathode Option
- Co-Sputtering Option
- Gas Ring & Dual GasRing (for each cathode)
- RF Generator Upgrade
- DC Generator Upgrade
- CTI Water Pump (with control software)
- R.G.A. Installation (with gas read/feedback)
- M.F.C. & Baratron Upgrade
- P.E.M. Feedback controlled Gas Mixture
With smart investments you can upgrade your old tool, improving the performances, the reliability and the production throughput.
For any further information about this product, for any technical information, custom upgrades or to request a quotation please Contact Us.